Monday, September 12, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

A few things have changed since my last post.

- I ended things with Old Guy. This is kind of hilarious because I had just made that post about how funny he is to text and blah blah blah. And he WAS loads of fun to text and make out with and fuck, but I hated how when we were making plans to meet it felt like I was making an appointment, although I suppose that in a way that's EXACTLY what I was doing...

So last week we were making plans and then I stopped replying to his texts to pause for a minutes, and I realized that it wasn't fun in the way I wanted anymore.

So I sent him this: "This isn't fun anymore. It feels like I am booking an appointment. I think I'm done."

He didn't respond right away, which didn't surprise me. To be honest I didn't expect him to respond at all. His reponse was "Oh...ok." Which really lacks inspiration, as far as I am concerned. Whatever. I let him know that if we were to run into each other at a seedy bar I would totally love to fuck in the bathroom or alley or something. I think a sketchy hook-up like that would suit us well.

- Graveyard Guy tried booty calling me this week. It's been a month and a half since I told him I was not interested anymore and may have told him I was seeing someone (a lie). I ignored the text. He has a small penis and he has no idea what to do with my vagina.

- Guy #2 texted me in an attempted booty call last night. It has been over a week since I last heard from him. I wasn;t very engaging in the responses I was giving him last night and again today. I'm just not that into him.

-I have a New Fall Lineup of men. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment