Tuesday, September 13, 2011

That's One Way of Putting It

Last night's text message conversation concerning my upcoming trip to Toronto to visit a certain significant other at school (as well as Houston and our other mutual friend):

Me: "Okay, so [I'll be in town] the 18th to the 25th it is!"

Him: "Great! Can't wait to meet you at the airport. : )"

Me: "Well, I don't know if you've ever had sex in an airport bathroom, but..."

Him: "BUT THERE WILL BE COOKIES???"

Me: "...Airline cookies. :("

Him: "Still okay with that!"

2 comments:

  1. Once I thought my airline cookie package just had one cookie, but then when I put it in my mouth I realized there were, in fact, TWO cookies and one fell out of the package and I got crumbs everywhere

    I am sure that there is a valuable life lesson re: love & relationships nestled within that text.

    Other than, of course, that you should probably just take the Bits&Bites next time, because they are good EVERY time, and lets not kid ourselves, the cookie(s) is only good some of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there is a valuable lesson here, I am certain I missed it

    ReplyDelete