Sunday, September 4, 2011

An oldie but a goodie

Old Guy seems to have gotten over the fact that I write this blog. He texted me a few days after this saying that he feels the need to really step up his game. I am happy to hear this, of course.

He and I have a sort of funny thing going on. We both talk openly about the other people we are sleeping with and it is often fairly hilarious. I was just reading through our text history and found a few gems I would like to share.

This is after meeting with Guy #2 for the second time (story to come). It was requested I shave everything, which really isn't my style. I did it for kicks, and now it's stuck like this. I am considering buying a toupe.

This was in reference to this night. He thinks it's a great story, but I also kind of get the feeling that he may try to get a better story.

I have no fucking idea why he asked about black guys, I just think the cum bucket comment is hilarious because my whole bucket list is sex related.

This is from one night where he was working respite and therefore could not satisfy my needs. He knows of my weakness for Elvis impersonators and was kind enough to point me in the right direction.

I think we are going to try to get our freak on next week. FINGERS CROSSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment