Monday, August 29, 2011

Today was the first day that this blog has brought me anything but hilarity and happiness. That sounds so cheesy, but it's true!

A while ago I had mentioned this blog to Old Guy. I don't know why...we had just fucked and were lying in bed together talking about nothing and it came up somehow. I think I was bragging. I am an idiot.

At the time he thought it was hilarious and great! I assured him that I shared no identifying details so anyone who reads it would never know. He encouraged me to whore it up in order to collect stories to share, and even joked that he would have to work even harder in bed to make himself look good. The we started talking about something else and all was fine.

Today we were texting about when we would next meet for a romp and then the blog came up. He wanted to see it and I told him no. He said he would not be offended by anything I wrote about him and I told him that I wasn't concerned about his feelings, I was more concerned by how me knowing that he reads it would alter what I was writing. I consider this blog to be a personal novelty and I would love to keep it that way as long as I can. The fact that I mentioned it was stupid, and I have learned my lesson.

The texting conversation ended with me saying that if it bugged him then he and I can stop.

I would sooner end having sex with him then stop writing in this blog, and that if I am going to write in this blog then I am going to write everything, not just some things.

Speaking of everything, I have a few stories to share. Stay tuned.

2 comments: