Monday, August 8, 2011

Be Still, My Heart.

An email I received this week: 


M.Sc in medical sciences, I think you should change that to Genocide Science cause you know full well what the ingreedience are in the medications, so much poisoning and Government funded GMO toxic foods, that kill kids and millions of others,

odd no cures in 60 years, but hey well come to the real world,

PS I love a woman with a real brain, maybe then I could trigger some thing inside your beautiful mind to help you to get the real cure, cause I have the prinicalbe idea I just need some one with a real brain to figure out the details,

plus your cute

- a somewhat attractive (in a Lex Luther kind of way), but short man - with the most terrifying profile ever (ie, lots of caps, a link to this as "THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SONG THAT SHALL INSPIRE YOU ALL", and he's a DAD.

---------------

Dear Men of the Internet,

Don't insult Science! it is clearly somehow my profession! And its listed as one of my Interests! lol. What is wrong with you? How is this a "good strategy" to wooing me?!

- Coco

1 comment: