Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The dreaded First Date "WE"

This evening I went on a date with another man who is twice my age.

The first experience was with Old Guy, and that was sexually charged from the start.

With this guy we exchanged just a couple of emails with no flirting and plans for dinner were made.

Dinner was nice. We had sushi and he paid, which was nice because I never go on actual dates (usually I just meet them for a drink, where I pay for myself, and then either we go our own way or I go to their place or whatever).

At dinner he started telling me how much I will like the town he lives in (he lives just outside the city) and how I can ride my bike there and go fishing and how I will find his condo so comfortable and how he is going to get furniture so I can be comfortable on his balcony.

I changed the subject to antiques and mentioned that my dream is to have a whole entire wall of books in my future home.

He started going on about "WE" as in

"Oh yeah! That would be amazing! But when WE have guests over We would have to hide all the stupid books WE actually like to read!"

He used "WE" a lot in terms of him and I and the future.

During dinner he was honestly very sweet and funny, but I didn't find myself attracted to him in a sexual sense and there wasn't much flirting at all so I was kind of surprised when he went in very confidently for an open-mouthed kiss at my front gate.

It was alright. I really like kissing so I was open to it, which may have been bad because it gave him the wrong idea.

He then suggested we go for a walk, so I told him I would walk with him to his car BUT WOULD GO NO FURTHER. So we walk to his car.

On the way he stops in an alley and starts kissing me again and this time he goes for a boob grab. I swatted his hand away.

We keep walking and he holds my hand.

We get to his car and he says he will drive me the block back to my place. So we kiss some more and before I can stop him his hand is down the front of my dress! I smacked it and told him I was surprised at him for being so fresh.

Then he goes on about when we will see each other next and I manage to put it off because my work schedule is bonkers (and I have another date next week with a guy I am actually interested in).

He then tries to convince me to go with him back to his condo and I say no, and he says he will fly me home in a helicopter, and I told him I needed to go home. (It was really hard to say no even though I don't really want to fuck him!)

Basically, I have no idea what I am doing. I am really stupid and need to not kiss men that I have no interest in.

1 comment: