Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Illustrious "Dramatic Reunion Kiss in the Rain" Clichée



I was lucky enough to experience one of these earlier this evening - thanks to the aforementioned return of the boyfriend, and some otherwise terrible weather. Honestly though, it was great. He picked me up and spun me, there was blind groping, amazing chemistry, and we both ended up completely soaked. It was like something out of a Nicolas Sparks book turned into movie. I recommend that everyone have at least one of these in their life. Add it to your bucket list, ladies.



It's worth mentioning that while searching for pictures of Audrey Hepburn and George Peppard at the end of Breakfast at Tiffany's, I came across this gem of a blog:

How to Kiss.net

It features articles on how to kiss, the dos and don'ts and what to do with your hands during. There is also a featurette on how to kiss like Spider-man, which, well, let's be honest: what girl doesn't (atleast secretly) want that?

1 comment:

  1. On a scale of 1 to 10 (worst), how bad is it that I not only recognize that photo, but I currently happen to be reading the book too?

    ReplyDelete