Sunday, September 25, 2011

Muffy's tired!

I have had a very busy weekend. I am sore, exhausted, and content.

Friday night I was ready to have a calm evening at the pub listening to a local band and relaxing with friends. Cut to two hours later when I find myself on the roof of a massive, heritage apartment building, champagne bottle in hand and friends at my side, sitting on the ledge of the roof with my feet dangling over as I watch the bustle of the late night bar crowd.

It was obviously the start to a fun evening.

We did make it to the pub, but I was much more drunk than I had planned.

I hadn't really paid much attention to the men at the show. I was enjoying being in my own little world, dancing by myself. Then a friend of a friend struck up conversation with me. He was cute. Dark hair, good shoes, and an accent I couldn't peg. Turns out he was from Turkey. He was interesting and funny. We were interrupted by two other friends who wanted to introduce me to a man who wanted to be an electrician, something we share in common.

This guy was really cute. He had wild, curly, floppy hair, a goofy smile, and a prince t-shirt on. He and I chatted for a little while until the band's second set started.

During the set the Turkish guy kept trying to have a conversation with me but I was too busy dancing and checking out the Floppy Haired guy, who was returning my interested looks.

By the time the band was finished playing my friends had all left and I was standing between the Turkish guy and the Floppy Haired guy waiting to see what would happen next. The Turkish guy left to use the washroom and right away the Floppy guy and I turned to each other.

He asked me what I was doing next and I told him I had no plans. He asked if I wanted to go to his place and watch Dallas and listen to Prince. This was obviously an offer I could NOT turn down.

We passed the Turkish guy on the way out and I gave him a smile and a shrug. Maybe next time.

We never did watch Dallas, of course.

We went to his bedroom and went at it until his neighbor was banging on the wall. We relocated to the living room. He put on Prince and sang it to my vagina as he was eating me out.

We realized that the couch really did allow us the room we needed so we decided to go back to the bedroom, where I was officially crowned Queen Hoover, Master of Blowjobs.

He announced that I was going to call in sick to work the next day so we could spend the whole day fucking. Then we finally fell asleep at 6am.

We didn't sleep long. I had to get up to call into work and then we both downed some alka seltzer and got back to business.

Eventually I left in the early afternoon. He seemed disappointed that I wasn't going to spend the entire day in bed with him, but I had to get home to shower and get ready to see Hot Air Balloon guy that evening. He sent me on my way with breakfast to-go: a juice box of orange juice.

Hot Air Balloon picked me up at seven for dinner. After dinner we went for a short walk and then he decided he wanted to take me to his place, which is on the other side of the city. I actually had the next day off work, so I was up for anything.

When we got to his place we watched a few episodes of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and laughed our asses off. I eventually got bored watching TV so I hopped on his lap and made things a little most interesting.

In no time I had my dress off and was leading him to his bedroom.

The last time we fucked it was sort of clumsy and he was nervous. This time he knew exactly what he was doing, and he did it very well. Extremely well. It was amazing. He knew when to be gentle and when to be a little rough. Holy crap. I feel bad for having so much doubt about him.

I spent the night, although we didn't really sleep.

Then this morning he dropped me off at home and left town for work. Will I see him again? I hope so.

As awesome as the weekend was, I am a wreck now. I am speckled in little bruises, every muscle aches, and my lips are swollen and tender. I literally cannot walk, do stairs, sit down, stand up, or bend over.

But it was totally fucking worth it.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I KNEW Hot Air Balloons was going to be a good lay eventually! Actually, I didn't know. But I hoped. And this has sort of restored my faith in humanity, to be honest. So thanks Muffy. And a special thanks to hot air balloon guy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please do not go around telling people your name is "queen hoover, master of blow jobs" I might actually get embarrassed to be your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be proud!

    I've got skills most can only dream of.

    ReplyDelete