Saturday, September 17, 2011

Riding in Cars with Boys




As you may have noticed, fall is just around the corner and us here at WWBWTBA are getting a little nervous that will the cool air will come cold hearts a limp dicks, so we're trying to get as much in while we can. We've all heard about what Muffy got up to this week (by the way, ran into her mother and apparently Muffy had to cancel lunch with her own mother because she was so tired and blamed it on my birthday, which she didn't even come to!), and we have all been running around like sex fiends.

I've been texting on and off with this guy who is in our dirty little group of male friends (seriously I wish they had a blog because we would look so tame in comparison), who I wasn't particularly attracted to, but he was extremely nice and put in an effort. For a while he had been trying to get me to go on a date with him, finally I caved and agreed. The night before he was coached by a couple of my friends on how to not ruin it, which basically meant not dressing like a rock climber and wearing jeans, a shirt with a collar and real shoes instead of those rubber water sandal shoe things my dad wears.


He came to my house and picked me up after having a family dinner, so it was already quite late into the evening, we went for ice cream and walked around the neighbourhood. I managed to be really slick and spill hot fudge on my pants. Eating ice cream doesn't really take that long so obviously the date couldn't end there, he suggested that we go back to his house for wine. He had been advised not to do this, as I get really uncomfortable in situations where I don't have a car and can't just run away. We get to his house, which he owns and redecorated, so I am somewhat impressed. Even though he spends too long showing me his bedroom which only consists of a king sized bed. I just walked away because I didn't want him to think that he could just pounce on me and drag me into bed. We go down to the basement, he shows me around and starts taking his laundry out of the drier. I think he kind of realizes how odd that is and hurries away quickly.

We spent the rest of the night playing with his adorable cat and playing video games. In all fairness I think a guy let a girl win at least one game, otherwise she probably will just get bitter and like you a less every time she loses. After I got totally sick of losing he turned on some netflix and we proceeded to watch River Monsters, which is a really great romantic show about big slimy fish. Or eels in this case. He's really winning me over. Then we watched Top Gear, I'm sure most of you single girls have no reason to know what this show is about, I'll fill you in; cars. We watched a car show. Imagine if I had invited him over and turned on some Jane Austen, you think it would have gone so well?

It's getting late, and there is little romance in the air so we talk about getting me home for the night, and all of a sudden a "HELLLLLOOO?" comes from upstairs. I look at my date, and he gets a panic stricken look on his face "uh oh." Down comes a hulk of a guy with a day old newspaper and a carton of milk in his hand. "Oh, I didn't know you had a lady friend over" The Hulk says with the most sly of smiles and takes a swig right from the open carton.

The rest of the night is pretty much history, we stayed around talking to The Hulk for a couple of hours before I finally got to go home. They told me all about their drunken escapades, girls, drugs and he tried to convince me that I should give my date some head on the way home.

The weekend after was my birthday and I got super drunk and hooked up with Cave Man while my date was in the next room over. Opps. Didn't talk to him for a couple days after that, but I felt pretty bad, and like he had been led on, so I made an effort to start talking to him casually again, and save my slut face.

Fast forward to last night, when out of no where he starts texting about his "muscle" and how it can get excited. I'm with all the blogger girls and they insist that I "go for it." I hand over the reigns to Muffy who texts him dirty things that I could never bring myself to say, and she manages to convince him to come down to the bar we're at.

He comes, and it's boring. The music is loud, we barely talk, and I think he gets intimidated by my other male friend who is there, who is a good foot taller than him, and also spent the entire night with his leg up against mine. By the end of the night I am not sure how this is going to go, I had my bike to take home so I get a ride to Muffy's place with Muffy where it's locked up, we both get out of the car and I kind of give him a look to give him the chance to offer me a ride home. He says nothing, we get out of the car and Muffy insists I text him. As confused as he seems he comes back to pick me up, at first I get the impression that he is actually just giving me a ride home, but once we get to my neighbourhood and he puts his hand up my dress while driving I know he gets the point.

We pull into my high school parking lot, he turns off the car and we jump on each other. I move to the backseat and he follows, he has managed to take his pants off in no time. At first I wasn't thinking I was going to go this far, but I decided it might be my last for a while, so I go with it.

I think this is where the phrase "like jack rabbits came from" because it was kind of like bop, bop, bop, pause, bop, bop, bop, pause. And then it was over. And he told me that when you get old your knees start to hurt when you have sex. I was kind of indifferent, but I tried to make it seem like I had a really good time.

He drops me off at my house, and then only 20 minutes later I am getting texts about how he liked sucking my tits and how he is still hard and wants to do it again. I think this guy needs to take it easy for a bit before his back gives out.

2 comments:

  1. O! what a brutal ending. great read =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bop bop bop pause bop bop bop pause

    I am glad there were pauses.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8eia9hK-K0

    ReplyDelete