Saturday, September 17, 2011

Why I Would Make an Awesome Girlfriend

Since having made the decision to find a dude to have around for the fall and winter months, I've decided to compile a list of reasons why I would make a good girl thing.

Why I Would Make an Awesome Girlfriend
- I bake
- I make awesome mix cd's
- I don't take myself too seriously (Just my hair. Don't fuck with my hair.)
- I like beer (A LOT)
- I can burp loudly
- I am good at talking
- I am good at not talking
- I can give decent massages
- I like remote control cars
- I like dresses and look good in them
- I am willing to try most things in the bedroom
- I understand and appreciate personal hygiene
- If you dress like shit I won't blatantly try to change you (Although I may encourage by buying you clothes.)
- I can hang with the boys
- I will wear crotchless panties if you want me to
- I am a creative sexter
- I have a camera phone and will use it for boobies pics
- I will brag about your sex skills on the internet but will protect your identity
- I like to go fishing
- I am enthusiastic about blowjobs
- I promise not to barf on your penis

That's a fairly decent list. I may put a slightly edited version on my online dating profiles.

5 comments:

  1. Nice list, but you're missing an important one!! The list does have some vivid points and definitely put it on your profile =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you also have good breasts. not that I have ever actually SAW them, but that dress (you know the one), makes it impossible not to notice

    and you are hilarious! but also willing to laugh loudly and uncontrollably at boys. and they like to think they are funny, so that's always a bonus. maybe I read that in cosmo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's true, i've seen her breast and they're pretty great.

    ReplyDelete