Monday, September 26, 2011

Little Italy, Big Stallion

At some point this summer Muffy got be back on the internet dating band wagon and she insisted that it was something I pursue once I go back to school. However, I only really get into it when I am drunk or lonely or a combination of the two. Saturday night I was sitting on my couch thankful that 13 Going on 30 was on so that I had something decent to occupy my time with, but I log on anyways. I don't want to sound vain or anything, but I get my fair share of messages, but so many are "whats up? hows your weekend going cutie?" (and really if their spelling was that good I might actually reply to them). So I ignore a huge majority of them. There is also a feature on the website where you can chat, but I pretty much ignore anyone who just starts chatting with me without sending me a message first.

However, I hear the little *bing* of an incoming chat message; I look at the profile before accepting, he seems decent, so we start talking. We don't talk about anything spectacular, but after a while of chatting on and off I agree to meet him for sushi (because thats the best activity to show how big your mouth is) on sunday night.

All day sunday I can't concentrate because I am thinking that I might just get laid! Woo! Or alternatively  I am meeting up with a killer who will most likely be coming to my house afterwards to stab me with a cleaver.

I clean up my apartment, shave my legs and all that good stuff. I actually try on different outfit options. What is with me, I always know what to wear!

We are supposed to meet at 7, but he texts me at 6 or so saying that he was running late and to make it 8, no biggie. At 7:45 I walk over to the liquor store to get some wine (its closed) and I get another text saying he was going to be there at 8:15. UGH. Fine, I am still trying to be cool with this. I pretty much have to sit around outside by myself for a while so I am not sitting alone in a restaurant. Finally I go, I end up waiting for him for another 40 minutes. I spend all this time texting my girls bashing someone I haven't even met yet.

I contemplate leaving, but I had ordered an iced tea and all I had was a $20 so I didn't want to deal with actually talking to the waitress and getting change.

Finally he shows up, he is cuter than his picture, which is pretty much unheard of. He apologizes for being late, but doesn't really give much of a legitimate reason. We order, and we talk, he is good at asking questions and being interested in my life instead of just talking about himself. He had just finished his Masters in Engineering the week before but he had gone to my university for his undergrad.

He is a little bit older than I am, 28 to my 23, but he has a really nice smile and perfect teeth, so that makes everything okay.

We decide to walk through his old campus to see if anything has changed. Its dark out, but warm and its not super romantic because I can't tell if he is that into me.

Finally I feel comfortable inviting him over. We sit on my terrible couch which does not lend well to eye contact. But we talk. And we talk. We have a music battle. We talk about everything. My mother calls, but I ignore it. We have no wine to hinder our judgement, so we just keep talking. I offer him a brownie that I had made, and then finally, at 3am he puts the moves on.

I had always thought that when romance novels talked about "pillowy lips" that it was one of the most ridiculous things ever. Now I get it.

In the summer the girls and I talked about who was our best kiss, and now I have changed my mind.

This man is a real bonified Italian Stallion.

My apartment was so hot, I had even turned the air conditioning on, but it wasn't helping enough. He was on top of me radiating heat and if I closed my eyes it was almost like making out with an Italian on a beach in Italy.

He took off my shirt, I took off his.

Then he goes for the pants. But I stop him. For some reason that is somewhat unbeknownst to me I tell him that I really want to do it but I think we should wait. Honestly, it was kind of empowering. We go on making out like we are in an CK jeans ad with nothing but denim on. Eventually it gets hot and heavy enough that he can satisfy himself with all of the dry humping that we're doing.

We slow down and we talk, and compliment each other, make plans to see each other again. He keeps on kissing me all over. It's almost too romantic for someone I just met. But also kind of fantastic. Yeah, I am super sappy okay, but it was really NICE, and nice things don't happen all that often...

I'll let you know what happens friday!



NOTE: Okay, so everything I said seems pretty hunky-dory, but I forgot to mention that because it was so hot, some of his chest hair stuck to my boobs and made me look like I had really hairy nipples. This was probably one of the least attractive things that has ever happened to me while not even having sex.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited about this!

    Now I need to learn from your example and start keeping my pants on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am furiously jealous that the first dude you meet from the Internet is hotter than 99% of the boys on Winnipeg POF. That is so "Houston" of you.

    ReplyDelete