Thursday, July 7, 2011

Muffy was very, very hungry.

Usually when it comes to Graveyard Guy (GG from this point on) I really couldn't give a shit. He texts me all the time about wanting my pussy and asking if I'm horny and sending me crap like "Hugs!" "Cuddles!" "Smooches!". I get these texts and I am immediately turned off. If I had been wanting sex before getting one of these texts, the feeling would have faded upon reading it.

This is why I was surprised by my feelings towards him when I woke up yesterday morning. I woke up wanting cuddles and all that crap. And I wanted to see him because I knew that's where I could get it. I thought about it all day and it kind of made me feel upset with myself. I was also not excited about texting him because the last time I tried to booty call him he shot me down.*

SO last night I drank some wine and got nice and buzzed. Then I did it. I texted him. And he came over.

My big rule with him was ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED IN MY APARTMENT. EVER. But rules are made to be broken. So we fucked and it was whatever. I realized he was a bit smaller than I first thought, but I still got off. He was pretty rough, which I kind of saw coming. There was A LOT of hair pulling, nipple biting, and choking. I had always been a little curious about the choking thing but thought it wasnlt for me....Now I realize it is for me.**

It all went down very loudly and very fast and then I kicked him out.

I got what I wanted. He got what he wanted. All parties left satified.

Would I do it again? A very good question. I felt like this time was finishing what did not get finished last time,*** and I would be comfortable leaving it at this. I had a coffee date with a gentleman 20 years my senior tonight, and more I see more on the horizon.

* (I think he was getting back at me for kind of stringing him along.)
** Communication is key to not dying while doing this. He is a big guy and he put a lot of his weigh down onto my throat so I had to get him to stop at one point. Also, I am really sore around my collar bone today.
*** I didn't get off last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment