Sunday, July 17, 2011

Drunken Encounters: Part 1 of *HOPEFULLY* Many

Last night I met a strange man on a street corner and suggested he ravish me on a dark boulevard.

I say strange because although he and I have been texting quite regularly, we had never met in person. Let's call the man of this encounter "Mr. T" as his name starts with a T and he is a big guy who is kind of intimidating looking due to the fact that he is the singer of some probably crappy hardcore band.

This encounter came about after a series of drunken text messages that started with me saying

"I'm shit faced. I'm in a cute dress. I'm close by. What are you going to do about it?"

And ended with my dress up to my waist and his hands on my ass.

I would rate this encounter PG. If your children had watched they probably wouldn't have been too disturbed by what they saw.

Also, I didn't notice at the time, but some mild facebook stalking revealed that he has a winnfield moustache(according to the chart below).


My goal is to have sex with him by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment