Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tug at my Heart Strings

NOTE: it must be sunday morning, because there seems to be a lot of activity going on at WWBWTBA...

The Stallion and I only get to see each other about twice a week with my ridiculous schedule so when we get together we make it count, going on dates for dinner and drinks and then get our kicks.

Thursday night we went out for dinner and sat at a huge table with a rounded banquette that was meant for six, we cuddled up in the corner and drank huge drinks and flirted under the table. We go back to my apartment with a bottle of wine and I tell him that I have my period, giving him the choice of what he wants to do with that. Obviously we still want to do something so we problem solve; I give him a blow job and he cums all over my chest. This gave me a rash between my boobs, which was not attractive by any means, another solution was needed.* We go do it in the shower, which is also kind of awkward, but at least we can make that work, even though I look like a drowned rat after we get out.

Somewhat disappointed by thursday night, I am really excited to see him again on saturday, we were going to go dancing and he was going to meet Zima, who is in town visiting her boyfriend (and me...). He meets me at work with his guitar in hand and we decide to get some take out and head over to my place. We get pick up a pizza, some booze and set ourselves up at my place to pre-game. Zima calls to let me know she is not feeling so great and can't come out. So this basically means we get to spend the entire night together, alone. Once I get off the phone the make out sesh beings right away and we have some of the most amazing sex to date.

Afterwards we always lay around half naked rolling around in bed and talking. This time he pulled out his guitar and played me sad, swoony Adele songs. He sang, and I sang along with him. He sang me songs he had written and we did a little free styling. I watched and laid on the bed in my underwear and he kept on playing until his fingers blistered.

It was wonderful and romantic and I got that "I am such a lucky girl" feeling. Then I tried to get him to stay the night, but I can't get him to do it. I want to wake up and have morning sex and go out for breakfast and drink orange juice together, god damn it! I know he is into me, but our commitment level is at a bit of a stand still, we haven't met each other's friends, we're not officially girlfriend/boyfriend, and I am concerned that this might start becoming a purely sexual relationship if we don't commit somewhat. Trust me, I like sex, but I also like him!

Tomorrow it will have been one month since our first date, and I am not trying to push anything on anyone, but a girl's got to know what to expect! I am always preaching to my friends to be content with what they've got and to simply enjoy it. So I think I am going to try and follow my own advice and bask in what I've got going on right here, right now.

*Apparently if you wash it off with soap and water right away rashes can be avoided.

4 comments:

  1. I'm still here for 2 more days! Make him meet me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you do tons of writing on your blog, I used to find time to do that all the time. I really need to get back into it. Thank you for sharing and reminding me why I love men the way I do.
    xo -forever boy crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since when is it actually endearing for guys to know Adele songs?

    ReplyDelete