Friday, October 14, 2011

Confessions




For the last couple of weeks I have been seeing my Italian Stallion. Everything has been going really well, right after the first night we 'got together' we had to spend the week apart. My parents were visiting and we were both going out of town for Thanksgiving. It was slightly torturous; it had been a long time since I had felt this way about a guy I hooked up with so I was slightly torn like a sad puppy dog. We missed each other and sent messages, making up pretend dinners together and talking about jersey shore.

The first morning after he got back we were supposed to meet for breakfast. I guess we were really anxious and we wanted to see each other as soon as possible. However breakfast didn't work out and I was a little disappointed, and by a little I mean I told every single girl in my program that I was supposed to be eating bacon with a boy and since it wasn't happening they were more than welcome to pity me.

Although breakfast didn't work out, dinner did. And after dinner he walked me to my evening class, and because he missed me so much he decided to wait around until it was done to see me some more. He waited around for three full hours just so that I could go to class and then we could hang out for a drink. Do you know how much learning I did in that class? A whole lotta none. All I could think about was how I didn't shave my legs... I figured I was safe for a brunch date, apparently not. I had to run back to my apartment and do the world's fastest shave so that I looked presentable when I finally got naked after drinks.

We had amazing sex.

Three times.

And now we are officially dating.

And do you know how I got to where I am now ladies? I wished for it. Thats right, every 11:11 I saw I wished for some man to be just around the corner in my life. I wished for a boyfriend on my birthday cake candles. Yes, I am 23 years old, but I still believe in wishes, and a boyfriend is pretty much the only thing I can't buy (other than a pony). And although many of you might not be up for thinking that wishes come true, I am a mother fucking princess so my life is a fairy tale where everything comes true. I mean... I think that by wishing for it I was open to new opportunities and I know thats what was stopping me before. You're never going to meet mr. right, or even mr. right-now if you can't throw yourself out there into the game ladies! No one is going to give you what you want, so you got to go out and get it yourself.

6 comments: