Sunday, October 2, 2011

Second/Fourth Date



After my lovely night spent with my Italian Stallion I was kind of like a giddy school girl. How on earth could that have gone so well, especially after he was so late, it turned out, that when he turned up he turned up the heat.

That night we had made plans to see each other again on Friday, a good six days after out first meeting. However, monday night rolls around, he texts me saying he is downtown and if I would like to go for coffee. I am in my school's computer lab, which is hot and smells like a gym sock. I'd been at school all day after a late night and I looked like a soccer mom. No, I did not want to go for coffee. But really, I really really wanted to go for coffee. I also didn't want to be a jerk and turn him down. But I looked like crap. I hummed and hawed over this for a while. So after initially telling him that I needed to do work, I decided that we should in fact meet up. I go to the bathroom, make the most decent attempt at making myself look presentable and then waltz on over to the Starbucks where he was waiting for me.

He approached me, I was going to give him a hug, but something happened and I kissed him? I think "oh my god, I don't even know this guy, I show up and kiss him in public, it's like we are dating already, whatthefuckamidoing?" Awkward.

We have coffee. You know what coffee is like. You talk, you drink, you talk. The end.

I wasn't sure what to think. I mean, the conversation flowed, but what was it that was really going on between us? Was there something, or was I just really horny? He walked me home after we get kicked out of the coffee shop and he kisses me goodnight in front of my apartment building.

Two days go by and I don't hear from him.

Thursday rolls around and Stallion is at my school for a career fair. Thankfully I knew this was coming before hand and I dressed my age so that if we got to meet up I wouldn't look like I had popped out a few children. We go for drinks. And we talk.  Three hours pass. We finish up, he walks me home and he kisses me goodnight in front of my apartment. There is beginning to be a theme here I think.

Friday finally comes. I am so giddy. I know I am getting laid, because really, what guy would invest that much time in a girl unless they knew they were going to get something out of it (other than great conversation of course). Its raining, and its ruining my hair. It's cold, which is making my freshly shaved legs all prickly. Why is mother nature ruining this for me!? Nevertheless, he picks me up from work in his beamer, I don't kiss him when I get into the car. Car kisses are the most awkward things and I hate leaning over and I don't know what to do.

We go to a nice pub that has dark corners and lots of fire places. I am starving so I order muscles which I down in a millisecond. Super classy. We eat, we drink, we do shots, and obviously we talk. I accidentally tell him my entire dating history (even though I have a strict rule not to talk about exs). After a while I think he gets tired of talking and suggests we go to my place. We had already made plans to play truth or dare, so we start with that. At this age truth is way more interesting, so we do a lot of that, but really thats just a lot more talking. He asks me to dare him, and for the life of me I couldn't think of anything good! I am so lame. I could have gotten him to take off his shirt or something, but then if we kept on talking he is just sitting on my couch without a shirt on... Then I let him dare me; "I dare you to kiss me" he says.

I melted.

Yes, I am a 14 year old girl. Yes, I live in a really cheesy movie. Yes, you can be jealous of how amazing that is.

Obviously it's all fun from there. He asks me if I want to go to bed with him, I say yes, and he takes my hand and he leads me there.

Obviously it's super romantic with his pillowy lips and everything.

After the first time we do it he goes to the bathroom, I put on his white and blue striped dress shirt and wait for him to come back. Of course this aways gets them going. We laze around for a bit before he takes it off again. After the second time he claims that I can be his little side project while I am at school. I give him a questioning look, "yeah, what are you doing for the next two years?"

Melt x2.

The we dork it out and he shows me his AutoCAD app for his iPhone.

He stays into the early morning, but it's late and my father was coming on a 6am flight. This was going to be the last time I saw him for a good week and a bit until after thanksgiving. Bah, now all I can think of is how disgustingly cute he is and what I did to please the Internet Gods.

1 comment: