Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Beach Babes?

Kay, so you know how one of the things you do at the beach is oggle all the hawt menz? WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?!

Grand Beach is tres lovely and all (except for when you're in the shallow parts and it feels like you're wading through pee because the water is so warm) but where are the attractive guys? Every single one of the guys there looked like they escaped Jersey Shore or something. And those guys two towels over who left their food unattended and the seagulls attacked it? LITTERING IS NOT SEXY! Clean up your damn mess! Just because you weren't the one who scattered that crap everywhere doesn't mean it isn't yours to deal with!

Pause and breath.

Okay so then we went to Oak Hammock Marsh and there was a shortage of guys there, as in there was only one guy there plus some oldies. The one guy who was there was OK. His prison tattoos were somewhat attractive and his butterfly net added a bit of whimsy to his outfit. I'm not really picky. He fished out a snail for me while I was critter dipping in the marsh (so fun!). I should have gotten his number. I need to not be such a dork.

Michael and I in front of the sex contraption. Michael is not the sexy black smith. Actually just ignore Michael.

Last week, or whenever (who actually cares when?), some pals and I went to Lower Fort Garry.
I learned that the fur trade was awesome, how to make walls out of limestone, how to write old tomey looking letters, and that period clothing turns me on. The black smith had on some saggy-but-legit looking pink cords and a paisley shirt. To be honest I would not have paired the two together but when he did chin-ups in the door frame and showed us the contraption they put bulls in when they attach their shoes, I almost lost it. I wanted him to put me in that giant swing-looking thing and take me right there!
I kept my cool though, because he seemed kind of bored and awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment