Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Boys Are... In University Dorm Rooms (Naturally)

Since Dukes shared her story, I figured I'd share mine. It's not nearly as epic, but it's still pretty funny and not really sexy in any way at all.

I was 17, and my best friend from junior high had recently been at my house to watch a couple zombie movies and subsequently had forgotten his psychology text book. He was living in the dorms at the University at this time, so we arranged for me to bring the text book by and play nintendo-64 or whatever you do in a dorm room that's about the size of a prison cell.

Before I go on, I should mention that although we were really close in junior high, we'd somewhat lost touch throughout high school and then ended up making out (for hours, it was a bit of a disgusting display) at graduation because I thought he was moving to Ontario and never coming back. He came back. We had also gotten kind of drunk during our zombie movie marathon and made out then, so obviously I had some expectation that something was going to happen in his dorm and I thought ahead enough to get waxed just in case.

So, I got there, we played mariokart (I think?) and then decided to watch Requiem for a Dream, because it was either that or The Cube (he'd only had 2 DVDs at the time). Now, if you've seen Requiem for a Dream (if not, I highly recommend it), you know that it's not exactly the sexiest movie of all time but it's not like that matters when you're 17. We start making out, get naked, and as Jared Leto shoots up we... (I don't have a good innuendo that relates to shooting up unfortunately) on his single bed which I would fall off of more than a few times in the following months that the tryst would continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment