Thursday, March 17, 2011

one of us is too concerned about food

houston
i think if i went out i could get laid
but i can't afford to get there
zaza
by who? the usual?
houston
yeah
except he asked me out for dinner...
zaza
omg
FREE DINNER
houston
i know... but i had already ATE!
i would have just faked it...
but my laundry...
zaza
are you serious
food > laundry
houston
my underwear is not cute...
zaza
commando
houston
it's in the washing machine though
i can't do that!!
zaza
not even for free dinner?
houston
well i was in the shower when he texted me, and by the time i replied he had given up
UGH
zaza
not. impressed.
houston
me either
zaza
i'll blame this on the end of term
houston
i blame this on my lameness
zaza
you can do something about that
you don't have to be lame!
houston
i could just go to his house
zaza
that's better than nothing
you will probably get free dinner EVENTUALLY
houston
or breakfast
zaza
also good
even better if it involves sausage
oooooh
houston
oh, honey, it would

2 comments:

  1. I vote that going commando is underrated. Althought it would mean washing my tights more than once every two weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was mostly because I had an in depth conversation with an elderly lady about how wearing no underwear in the summer with skirts stops her from shvitzing. It didn't really make me feel compelled to whip them panties off. He can do that for me.

    ReplyDelete