Thursday, November 10, 2011

Let's talk about danks

If I had a dollar for every boy who ever asked me to tell him what I really thought of his penis...

Ladies, I have discovered THE PERFECT THING TO SAY.

you don't want to lie to them and tell them they have the biggest dick you've ever seen (unless it is!)

and Jesus, please do not say "Oh it's just right!" (even if it is!)

Let's talk about the V/M ratio

The vagina/mouth ratio

The Perfect Penis makes your vag feel good, but also fits in your mouth

"Why should  the Perfect Penis fit in my mouth?" you ask? Seriously, if you're asking, stop reading this blog now, Prude.

So ladies, next time a dude asks you what you think of his dick

(I mean, provided you want to make him feel good about his junk)

Mention the V/M ratio. Tell him that its great because it makes your cootch feel good, and allows you to give great head too.

1 comment: