Thursday, November 3, 2011

Getting to Know Muffy aka TMI: Music To Grind My Hips To


I think everyone has at least one sexy song. When your song comes on all you want to do is grind up on someone. This could be a song, or album I suppose, that you tend to play during sex, or maybe it's something you save for your personal time (masturbating). Either way, it makes you feel like you are oozing sex appeal.

Your song starts to play and your ears perk up. At first your back stiffens because maybe you're at the music store, work, or the mall. Then once you realize people aren't staring at you because they know what this song means to you, you are able to relax into it. Maybe you start discreetly grooving your hips. Perhaps your walking a little differently now. Uh-oh, now the shoulders are starting to do their thing.

Before you know it, you are fully embracing your song IN PUBLIC! But you know what? It's awesome. You're not being vulgar or raunchy. You're just owning it and anyone who is looking at you now is probably admiring you because I bet you have a super great smile on your face.

These are my sexy songs.

The Dead Weather - 60 Feet Tall



Handsome Boy Modeling School - I've Been Thinking



Roxy Music - In Every Dream Home a Heartache



Mr. Little Jeans - Suburbs (Arcade Fire cover)



Iggy Pop - I Wanna Be Your Dog



Dan Auerbach - The Prowl



Summer Camp - I Want You

No comments:

Post a Comment