Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Only?? Boys Here Are Too ~*~*HxCORE*~*~ for Me

One of our friends has been having really good luck with the boys here this summer. Being that I was elsewhere overseas, I had been having trouble figuring out how she'd had this sudden turn of man-luck in our dingy little city until this past weekend when I learned that the secret elixir was this:



hard-core kids.



Grungy, long-haired, often shirtless but sometimes well-mannered, the headbanging hxcore is something I'm just not sure I could ever bring myself to do, (both because of my aversion to greasy long hair and my theory that they have no idea what to do with a woman - which, yes, I realize that this is probably an overexaggeration). And besides that, this photograph right here is a really good example of why not:



yeah.



But on the other hand, how many girls do you see in that crowd? It's a veritable goldmine of sausage party heaven just longing for a feminine touch. So just because I'm still too attached to hygiene and shirts (and my eardrums for that matter,) doesn't mean you can't partake in the hardcore cake. So girls, go get your hardcore boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment