Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Rule

Okay, so I am no stranger to online dating.  I mean, as someone who is not super great at approaching strangers in real life, online dating makes meeting people easy.  I have had several accounts.  I open an account, go on a date, hate the guy, delete the account, wait a few months, re-open account.  It's my pattern.  Whatever.

Today I opened my new account and I have already gotten lots of male attention.  Quick ego boost.

Today's candidates are:

- Foot fetishist
- 44 year old creep
- Cute but drunk weirdo who wants to video chat/sexy time
- Cute but strange guy who flip flops between being funny and talking about have aggressive anal sex and the sounds his balls would make slamming against my body.
- Some guy who claims to be a Cool Jew
- And some guy who wrote me a poem about my glasses.

So far the horrible poet guy wins in terms of potential meeting-in-person material.

The frightening thing is that a couple of these guys are people who's profiles look nice and intrest-worthy.  Maybe I made a bad choice by logging on at 3am?  Although, not all of the messages were sent super late.  The foot fetish one was sent around dinner time.

New Rule: a glass (bottle?) of wine before logging in to help me deal with the frightening messages that await.

Maybe that's a bad idea...but it might give me more stories to share.

2 comments:

  1. I hate that ball slamming sound.

    But I agree, poet sounds best, and poets like wine, so I think the combination could work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP fdlkjghfdkjhg


    I agree with the lame poet but the cool jew sounds hilarious? Also, no better time than dinner for a foot fetish!

    ReplyDelete