Friday, September 17, 2010

Construction Mens: The Ultimate Fantasy Come True?

I never understood the construction worker fantasy. I mean, in THEORY, sure - sweaty, muscular men doing heavy lifting - sounds great! Right?! No. Reality, as per usual, disappoints. Or so I THOUGHT.

The scene: me, entering the Bay Downtown, sad to see it in its sorry state of disrepair, a wounded old beauty being spiffed up to look like...well, like the Bay Polo Park.

The setting: the scary grocery store in the Bay basement.

The cast: Your heroine (that would be me), suddenly surrounded by dozens upon dozens of GOOD LOOKING YOUNG MEN - all wearing orange stickers identifying them as Bay Construction Mens™! Alright, so the hardhats, dusty jeans, and work gloves would probably have done that too, while only adding to their down-home, blue collar charm. I have never, never, never seen so many good looking construction boys in one place.

The conclusion: Girls - get thee to the Bay Downtown for all your construction worker needs. Take a wander through any of the many floors and you will run into them. Tell them I sent you!

Actually, don't do that. That would be weird.

In closing, I leave you with this creepy, creepy video. It's not mine, but I um...think it suits this blog well.

1 comment:

  1. oo hot...
    haha
    yeah i speak english, everyone does!!! except for the retards, oh those poor suckers
    you seem fun to hang out with too honeybeeee

    ReplyDelete