Monday, June 6, 2011

One Great City

Earlier today on fb messenger:

Coco:
Race Cars texted me "BONER CITY" last night at 11:30

Muffy:
AHAHAHA

Coco:
i was already asleep.
so this morning I texted him "is the city big?"
and he said "its huge... and very sloppy"

Muffy:
eww
also, lolz

Coco:
I lold
and also eww'd
haha
and texted back "oh my goodness"

LATER THAT DAY, via text message

Coco:
I asked RC if the journey to boner city is very long and hard

Muffy:
I dream about boner city

Coco:
I would like to have a conversation with the head of this city Haha

Muffy:
Up close and personal. I'm sure he would stand erect in your honour.

Coco:
He'd probably be stiff at first
But I am sure I could get the ball rolling eventually
And I would also hope that he wouldn't be totally nuts

Muffy:
You win, I am pulling a blank!

Coco: pulling a blank omg you win

Muffy:
Ohhh Coco

Coco:
Oh Muffy.



        

1 comment: