Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Menz

This is going to sound entirely ridiculous but I need to write it out so I can have some recond of the influx of men in my life. I have gone from none to an excess. I plan to fuck all of them.

I will arrange them by age.

Garrett
Age 24
This guy is recently separated after a two year marriage. He gets anxious in social situations and does not do well with flashing lights or large crowds. He has tattoos, a pierced nose, and multiple stretched piercings in his ears. He is a maintenance guy and is recording his own album in his apartment. I hate the music. He had never even heard Led Zeppelin until he was 18. He is awkward but cute and sweet. I want to fuck him.

Tyler
Age 26
I don't know much about this guy except for the that he is a ginger, likes to ride bikes, and does crafts. He seems cool and we are going to go for a bike ride in the next week. I have always wanted to fuck a ginger.

Graveyard Guy
Age 38
I have only met up with him once since we reconnected last month. He texts me about wanting to eat me out almost daily. It is honestly boring and exhausting at this point. He recently suggested the idea of a threesome with another guy. This feels like a bucket list thing. Anyway, I am sure I will have sex with him a few more times before summer is over, even though he annoys the shit out of me.

Old Guy
Age 43
This guy is divorced but thankfully has no kids. He is a total old hipster dude that wears Ben Sherman, listens to 60's rock, and has many tattoos including on his hands and neck. He wears fun hats and thick framed glasses. I am super excited because I have such a boner for both tattoos and old guys.

Basically, I am going to whore it up with the help of internet dating websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment