Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A letter to the cute Australian UPS guy from this afternoon,


(Imagine this but 25 years later.
It's harder to find a picture of a cute UPS guy
than one might think.)



Thank you for laughing at my terribl(y unprofessional)e jokes about waiting for sacks of balls. I was so thrown off by how maddeningly attractive you were when I opened the receiving door that I could not think of anything sensible today. Please come back again soon so that I can further seduce you with my winning personality and charming sense of humour, because clearly you somehow enjoy it. And I think I'm in love with you.

Or maybe it's just your accent and your tawdry brown shorts.

Much love and balls,
The girl at a certain unnamed cosmetics retailer wearing really bright lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment