Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Boys Are... In Krakow. Sort of? (Pt. 1)

I'm now attending Universytet Jagiellonski in Krakow for the next few weeks, and I've been scoping hard since we arrived on Saturday, but so far the possibilities are not as many as Prague. Granted, it's only Wednesday and we haven't gone out yet, so I'll be able to provide a more in-depth analysis after the weekend, I'm sure.

Thus far, however, I have met a couple of boys; one is a tall and somewhat attractive poli-sci major from Milwaukee who could be really attractive but as far as I can tell he's been wearing the same outfit since we got here: a graphic tee, hideous red basketball shorts and flip-flops. Ugh much? Yeah, I thought so. The other is my new best friend, a cute little Irish gay boy from Dublin. We met yesterday at the pub in the dorms and just clicked completely. He's been demonstrating to me how one drinks in Ireland and because I have nothing much to report on where exactly the boys are here, I'll leave you with this:

2 vodka and colas, followed but a shot of sambuca, followed by several rounds of Bacardi Breezers mixed with a double shot of rum. And then you wake up the next morning still drunk, no matter what time you're up at.

No comments:

Post a Comment