Friday, November 16, 2012

Why not to drink wine alone in a hotel room.

Alright, so it's been a while. How many men/encounters have I not shared?

3 guys

Multiple encounters

One of which took place at a local historical site after having to relocate from another historical site after being too loud while being fingered and getting yelled at by some old lady.

But that's not the really good story.

This is the good story:
I was bored and was between guys and so I decided to do an experiment.
I had heard that girls who post craigslist ads get A LOT of emails and so I wanted to post one to see how many dick pics I would get. I posted a vague ad with no pictures and got just under 100 emails in one afternoon.
It was ridiculous. So many pictures of penises.
A few, like 4, of the guys seemed to be actually interesting people and they sent me normal photos of themselves so I emailed with them for a bit until the 4 narrowed down to 1 guy.
I decided I would meet this guy, who comes into my city for business trips once a month, for a drink and see how that goes. I met him at the hotel bar and we had a few drinks and decided to go up to his room. In his room he had wine and so we drank that and chatted for a bit. Eventually I got impatient so I made the first move and quickly things were starting to heat up.
After a bit of foreplay he was on top of me pumping away and then he stopped moving.
He had a pained look on his face so I asked what was wrong and he mumbled something I couldn't make out.
So I just kind of continued to lay there for a couple more seconds trying to figure out what the fuck was going on when all of a sudden he started to cry.

His tears were falling onto my boobs. He was still on top of me with his dick in my vagina. I had no fucking idea what to do!

I said "I have to go" and he mumbled something about feeling guilty because he has a wife and kids. He finally rolled off of me and sat, whimpering, on the edge of his bed while I threw on enough clothing to be decent and grabbed my shit and RAN AWAY. I finished getting dressed in the hall/elevator.

After that we had no contact. I eventually kind of forgot about it, or blocked it from my thoughts.

Until tonight. I got these emails from him:  

Email 1
Hi There,
I have been looking for you. We hooked up a while back, at the Delta...........well not much of a hook up as I chickened out after the first round. Anyway, I have been wanting to make it up to you, and to be honest, I want to have more fun with you. If you are up for giving me another shot, and you have some free time tonight, then drop me a line. I am over at the Radisson. I have a couple bottles of wine in the room and would love your company.
I hope you are up for it.

Email 2
Come on, let's give it another go around. I know that while it was brief, I enjoyed every second of it. You were impressed with how deep I was able to get inside of you. Come on over for a few drinks and if you want, some fun.

With which I responded
I'm not sure if you feel like you have to prove something to me by finishing fucking me but I am really not interested. At all. I was entirely put off by our encounter and have no interest in giving it another go with you.

Email 3
I am very sorry to hear that. I was not looking to make anything up to you, rather I was looking to have the first encounter that we should have had. I do apologize for how it went down. I do feel bad and wish that it would have gone better. Is there anything I can do to change your mind?

Email 4
Look I was ashamed and embarrassed that I came so quickly when we had sex. That is the reason that I got scared and backed down. I am not proud of this, actually I find it down right humiliating. I am sorry that I left you with such a bad impression of me. I am truly sorry and I do hope that you can forgive me. I do wish you all the best in life and in your future. If there is ever anything I can do to make this up to you, to show you I am sorry, just let me know.

These emails were spaced hours apart, meaning that he probably spent his night drinking the wine he mentioned and writing me emails. So that's unfortunate. I am very thankful that he doesn't live here so there is little chance of me running into him.

1 comment:

  1. LET'S TRY IT AGAIN

    because you know, it was just so great the first time.

    ReplyDelete