Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Spring time for Muffy

Hot Air Balloon guy and I are no longer.

It was long distance but things seemed to be okay. We visited each other and I felt confidant about the situation. Until I didn't anymore.

And I "had an affair" with a man I will call D&D.

I basically wrote the affair thing off as me just being bored and lonely, but quickly realized that the relationship with Hot Air Balloon guy was not working.

And then I really knew it had to end when he told me he loved me and I panicked. So it's over.

It didn't take long for me to reach out to D&D. I was unsure if he would be interested as I totally hurt his feelings before too because I'm some sort of monster. Thankfully he seemed keen on seeing me again and this past weekend he took me out for dinner and then came back to my place for the most amazing sex I've had maybe EVER.

Like, I came so hard I almost cried/died.

He spent the night and hung out with me until early afternoon the next day.

I'm hoping to see him again this weekend. He's sort of strange, but in a mostly good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment